The pedestal io controller is the solution for access control needs in outdoor applications such as parking lots, gated communities, and storage facilities. A robust weatherproof stainless-steel housing protects the controller while delivering a visually appealing design. Pedestal io controllers are mountable to goosenecks and walls and come ready for plug and play installation with an optional ruggedized touchpad reader.
Pedestal io proves to be the most versatile outdoor controller on the market featuring a full-bodied stainless-steel housing and pre-installed ruggedized reader.
Plug & Play Connectivity
All io devices were designed to be plug n’ play. That means they’re super easy to install right out of the box. It’s easy to add in any io device no matter how large the job is, and you can quickly scale a system to any size. A cloud node can connect with up to a thousand doors on a single platform.
Protecting access to gates and exposed areas has never been easier or more cost effective. Because of the WiMACTM wireless capabilities, the pedestalio eliminates the substantial expenses associated with trenching.
Never be caught off guard again. Pdk.io intelligently monitors the battery health, power status, and wireless connectivity of each controller in your system and alerts you if any issues arise.
With WiMACTM (Wireless Mesh Access Control), experience up to one-mile line of sight, and 450 ft (on average) indoor range. Every WiMACTM device installed extends and strengthens the self healing wireless mesh network. WiMACTM is unmatched in security with a proprietary signal and AES encryption.
Choose from two flexible connectivity options that fit any application. The pedestal io is built for ultra low bandwidth consumption and easily connects to existing or dedicated networks. Easily expand a systems wireless coverage (via network) using the ethernet gateway.
- Removable Screw-down Terminals
- Power Supply Input
- Industrial-grade 2A Form-C Relays (1 Door / 1 Aux) Reader Input (2)
- Input A (Door Position Sensor)
- Input B (Request To Exit)
Communication Options (depends on model):
- WiMAC (2.4 GHz / 802.15.4) Encryption: AES 128bit
- Wireless Range: 1 Mile LoS, 450ft indoor average
- Temperature: -20 – +60 C or -4 – +140 F
- Humidity: 0 – 95% relative humidity non condensing
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 5.5” x 9.5” x 5.5”
- Stainless-Steel Enclosure
- Included Power Supply: 14V DC 2A Transformer
- 12/24V AC/DC Input
- 12VDC 1.5A *Battery-Backed Output
- Powers readers and other door hardware directly from the bus
- *Power supply and battery not included