The gate io is perfect for gated entrances, and openings exposed to the elements or harsher environments. Never worry about costly trenching ever again. The gate io comes in a sturdy lockable NEMA 4X UL-rated weatherproof enclosure. Powerfully equipped with WiMAC wireless, the gate io can reach up to one-mile line of sight.
Whether you need three doors or a thousand, the single io controller also allows you to scale the system to just the right size. Also, with the flexibility of our WiMACTM wireless, you can add more doors anytime, or anywhere.
Plug & Play Connectivity
All io devices were designed to be plug n’ play. That means they’re super easy to install right out of the box. It’s easy to add in any io device no matter how large the job is, and you can quickly scale a system to any size. A cloud node can connect with up to a thousand doors on a single platform.
Protecting access to gates and exposed areas has never been easier or more cost effective. Because of our WiMACTM wireless capabilities, the gate io eliminates the substantial expenses associated with trenching.
Never be caught off guard again. Pdk.io intelligently monitors the battery health, power status, and wireless connectivity of each controller in your system and alerts you if any issues arise.
With WiMACTM (Wireless Mesh Access Control), experience up to one-mile line of sight, and 450 ft (on average) indoor range. Every WiMACTM device installed extends and strengthens the self healing wireless mesh network. WiMACTM is unmatched in security with a proprietary signal and AES encryption.
Network, POE, Wireless
Choose from three flexible connectivity options that fit any application. The single io is built for ultra low bandwidth consumption and easily connects
to existing or dedicated networks. Easily expand a systems wireless coverage (via network) using the ethernet gateway.
- Removable Screw-down Terminals
- Power Supply Input
- Industrial-grade 2A Form-C Relays (1 Door / 1 Aux) Reader Input (2)
- Input A (Door Position Sensor)
- Input B (Request To Exit)
Communication Options (depends on model):
- WiMAC (2.4 GHz / 802.15.4) Encryption: AES 128bit
- Wireless Range: 1 Mile LoS, 450ft indoor average
- Temperature: -20 – +60 C or -4 – +140 F
- Humidity: 0 – 95% relative humidity non condensing
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 7” x 9.25” x 2.25”
- Polycarbonate Lockable Security Enclosure
- NEMA 4X UL-Rated Enclosure
- Optional Pole Mount Kit PDK-PMK
- 12-24V AC/DC Input
- 12VDC 1.5A *Battery-Backed Output
- Powers readers and other door hardware directly from the bus
- *Power supply and battery not included