The SG-5100 desktop system is a state of the art Security Gateway with pfSense® Plus software, featuring the Quad-Core Intel® Atom™ C3558 2.2 GHz, with AES-NI acceleration to support a high level of I/O throughput, superior encryption handling and optimal performance per watt. This appliance with pfSense Plus software can be configured as a firewall, LAN or WAN router, VPN appliance, DHCP Server, DNS Server, and IDS/IPS with optional packages to deliver a high performance, high throughput front-line security architecture at an excellent price per gigabit. Note: the IX ports are not considered an internal switch. Proper design is to hook this to a network switch and have all of your network connections on that switch.
(1) 1Gb WAN, (1) 1Gb Lan
(4) 1Gb Assignable – Not a switch so each port would be a new network
Quad core 2.2 GHz Intel Atom CPU providing gigabit firewall throughput and security for your network.
Featuring a very small fanless enclosure this can easily be mounted in structure panels or hidden in a rack with out taking up very much space.
- CPU: Intel “Denverton” Atom C3558 2.2 GHz with Intel QuickAssist & AES-NI
- CPU Cores: 4 Cores
- Networking Ports: 4x GbE RJ45 Intel® SoC Integrated MAC – 2 x GbE RJ45 Intel® i210
- Storage: 8 GB eMMC Flash onboard
- Memory: 4 GB DDR4L
- Expansion: 1x Mini-PCIe (PCIe), 1x M.2 2242 Keyed B/B+M (USB 3.0/SATA), 1x Nano SIM
- Console Port: MiniUSB (console cable included)
- USB Ports: 1x 3.0 port
- Enclosure: Desktop
- Cooling: Passive
- Operating Temperature: 32°F (0°C) to 149°F (65°C)
- Certifications: FCC, CE, RoHS, UL, IEC-60950