The Netgate SG-3100 desktop system is a security gateway appliance with pfSense® Plus software, featuring a dual-core ARM processor with crypto offload capability, a high level of I/O throughput and optimal performance per watt. This appliance with pfSense Plus software can be configured as a firewall, LAN or WAN router, VPN appliance, DHCP Server, DNS Server, and IDS/IPS with optional packages to deliver a high performance, high throughput front-line security architecture at an excellent price.
(1) 1Gb WAN, (1) 1Gb Assignable
(4) 1Gb LAN ports with 2 GB throughput combined. We recommend you hook 1 LAN to your main network switch.
Dual core ARM v& Cortex-A9 1.6 GHz CPU providing gigabit firewall throughput and security for your network.
Featuring a very small fanless enclosure this can easily be mounted in structure panels or hidden in a rack with out taking up very much space.
- CPU: ARM v7 Cortex-A9 @ 1.6 GHz with NEON SIMD and FPU
- CPU Cores: Dual Core
- Networking Ports: Two 1 Gigabit Ethernet Ports, configured as dual WAN or one WAN one LAN. Four-port 1 Gbps Marvell 88E6141 LAN Switch, uplinked at 2.5 Gbps to the third port on the SoC for LAN.
- Storage: 8 GB eMMC Flash onboard
- Memory: 2 GB DDR4L
- Expansion: 2x M.2 ‘B’ key sockets (SSD, LTE), 1x M.2 ‘E’ key socket (2230 form factor) for WiFi / Bluetooth, 1x miniPCIe (WiFi) microSIM
- Console Port: MiniUSB (console cable included)
- USB Ports: 1x 3.0 port
- Enclosure: Desktop 1.56″H x 7″D x 8″W
- Cooling: Passive
- Operating Temperature: 32°F (0°C) to 149°F (65°C)
- Certifications: FCC, CE, RoHS, UL, IEC-60950