The Netgate 6100 with PFSense Plus software is one of the most versatile security gateways in its class. It combines the power of an Intel C3558 Quad Core CPU with integrated QuickAssist & AES-NI and 8 GB of memory for a snappy user experience, delivering over 18 Gbps of L3 routing across 8 independent 1Gbe, 2.5GbE, and 10 GbE Flexible WAN/LAN ports. The 6100 is capable of performing high-throughput firewall routing and VPN applications. Despite its powerful performance, the 6100 operates in complete silence with a passive cooling system and is ideal for homes and businesses.
(2) 1Gb WAN SFP / Copper
(2) 10Gb WAN/LAN SFP
(4) 2.5Gb Lan Ports
Intel® Atom® C3558 with QAT, 4-core @ 2.2 GHz providing gigabit firewall throughput and security for your network.
Featuring a very small fanless enclosure this can easily be mounted in structure panels or hidden in a rack without taking up very much space.
- CPU: Intel “Denverton” Atom C3558 2.2 GHz with Intel QuickAssist & AES-NI
- CPU Cores: 4 Cores
- Networking Ports: 2 x 10 Gbps SFP WAN/LAN, 2 x 1Gbps SFP/Copper WAN, 4 x 2.5 Gbps Copper LAN
- Storage: 16 GB eMMC Flash onboard
- Memory: 8 GB DDR4L
- Expansion: 2x m.2 (Key-B slot) with dual-SIM (LTE, Wi-Fi, or NVMe) (PCIe, USB 2.0, USB 3.0)
- Console Port: MiniUSB (console cable included) + Cisco pinned RJ45 Serial
- USB Ports: 2x 3.0 port
- Enclosure: Desktop
- Cooling: Passive
- Operating Temperature: 32°F (0°C) to 149°F (65°C)
- Certifications: FCC (Class B), IEC / CE, CB, UL, RoHS, RCM