This driver allows the control of a Ness D8/16 security system through RS-232 or IP.
- Full-featured DriverWorks driver for new security system proxy. OS2.8+
- Contact connection for each zone.
- Virtual keyboard for user interface.
- Support for emergency buttons(Fire, Medical,Panic)
- Supports all areas and zones as programmed in panel.
- You will require an RS-232 pigtail. (NESS Part #450-246)
- The other option is an Ethernet Interface, which is on a static IP address and a port has been setup for use by Control4. This driver has been developed by using NESS ELK-IP232 but we believe that any 232/IP will work.
- Ensure that serial port on IP interface has been set to 9600bps.
- fixed Dismiss Alarm issue on iOS app
-fixed zone reporting on zones > 10 -fixed reconnection on connection time out (affected OS 3.1+ only)Version 1.0.2 - (January 14, 2019) Version 1.0.2 - (January 14, 2019)
- fixed disarming from director programming
V1.0.1 - fixed fire events for partitions/areas (Armed,Disarmed .. etc) - added support for auxiliary outputs, aux 1-8 can be now controlled via drivers connectionsVersion 1.0.0 - (October 01, 2018)