Insteon is the gold standard networking technology for the connected home. It is a dual‐mesh control and sensing, remote control technology. Lighting control, leak, door and motion sensing, garage door control are among the most popular applications.
The Control4 driver communicate with many popular INSTEON IP and Serial interfaces for maximum flexibility. It will integrate natively with INSTEON with no third party controller involved, you’ll get fast response and the most complete set of features available.
Important: This driver DOES NOT WORK with the Insteon Hub v2 (2245-222)
Supported interface: Insteon Hub v1 (2242-222) and Powerlinc Serial Modem (2413S)
The Hub v1 was discontinued in 2016 but you can still purchase the Powerlinc Serial Modem 2413S for pretty cheap at many online store and it is 100% compatible with this driver.
- Native Insteon integration
- Communicate directly to the Insteon Modem, no third party interface
- Ultra‐fast response time and feedback
- FULL control over Insteon lightning and Keypad modules
- Insteon Scenes support with whole‐scene dimming capability
- Advanced Lightning Agent support
- I/O Linc support with native Control4 Relay/Contact connections
- Motion Sensor support with full configuration
- Mostly generic commands set used to insure compatibility to the broadest range of modules
- Support for any other Insteon devices by using scenes.
- I2CS support for newer modules and future one
- Button Link support to link Insteon and non‐Insteon devices
- Complete button push/release/tap events, volume ramping supported
- Modules LED control
- Basic X10 support
Click the icon on the right to download the setup instructions.