The 100ICLCR5 in-ceiling loudspeaker is a fantastic speaker ready to go into your theaters or general distributed audio installations.
This in-ceiling loudspeaker has an aluminum inverted dome adjustable tweeter, improving the sound dispersion. Its two main driver units are Polyglass 5″ cone speakers with an 8″ passive radiator. The crossover improves the off-axis listening and avoids the “shower effect”. It features a three position switch which allows choosing the left, center or right channel mode to adjust the output level to maximize the directional sound.
This product can be installed everywhere thanks to a compact design with the speaker driver’s basket and chassis being designed as one only single unit with a frameless square grill. This is a sealed design so you do not need to worry about sound bleeding through the walls.
- Tweeter: (1) 1″ Inverted Dome
- Midrange: (2) 5″ Polyglass Woofers
- Passive Radiator: (1) 8″ Polyglass Passive Radiator
- Sensitivity: 92dB
- Freq Response (+/-3dB): 65Hz-23kHz
- Low Req Roll Off (-6db): 55Hz
- Nominal Impedance: 8Ω
- Minimum Impedance: 4.6Ω
- Recommended Power: 25-120 Watts
- External Dimensions: 13.95 x 13.95 x 5.5
- Cut Out Dimensions: 12.9 x 12.9
- Net Weight: 11.6 lbs