The SSF-1×2-RUGGED is a 2 port Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000Base-TX to 1000Base-X non-managed Industrial Ethernet Switch. This switch also provides PoE+ 30W per port power. It is designed with a hardened case for use in extreme operating temperatures (-40 to +75°C). The rugged metal housing is IP40 rated and intended to withstand mechanically or electrically extreme environments.
This industrial switch features strong surge protection (4kV ~ 8KV) per port and is compliant with IEC and EN standards for industrial-grade equipment.
The SSF-DIN-48V-PS power supply is required and sold separately.
- DC power input block 48-52V
- Extreme operating temperature: -40 to 75°C
- Rugged IP40 rated metal casing, DIN rail bracket
- Store and Forward switching mechanism
- Reversed power polarity protection
- Auto-Negotiation & Auto MDI/MDI-X on every RJ45 port
- Supports 6kV surge protection per port on all TP ports for PoE models
- Supports IEEE 802.1Q Tag VLAN pass thru
- Redundant DC power inputs on every model
- 60W total PoE power budget: 30W 802.3af/at per port