Installing a subwoofer into a ceiling where space is constrained can often be a challenge. The new in-ceiling subwoofer takes this situation into consideration and provides a solution. With a flexible port, the 4” port opening can be integrated into the installation so the trim out matches the room aesthetics.
This subwoofer is designed to fit between standard ceiling joists. Low frequencies are delivered by way of one 6” DVC woofer in a bandpass enclosure that vents out through a port opening. The end result is low frequency reinforcement in a form factor that works with interior design.
- Woofers: 6.5” DVC
- Frequency Response: 35Hz – 125Hz + 3dB
- Sensitivity: 87 db @ 2.83V/1m
- Crossover: 125 Hz @ 12db per octave
- Impedance: 6 ohms nominal
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20 KHz
- Max Power Input: 150 watts
- Height: 9.06 in / 230 mm
- Width: 19.49 in / 495 mm
- Depth: 9.06 in / 230 mm
- Flexible Port Tube Diameter: 76.2mm (3”)