You don’t have to spend a fortune to get the best sound from your speakers. Designed to deliver full bandwidth and maximum conductivity without coloration or compromise, ELAC Reference Sensible Speaker Cables are one of the most cost-effective improvements you can make to your system!
The connectors are fitted with 24K gold-plated beryllium copper contacts for maximum conductivity and reliability of contact, while threaded anodized barrels won’t come unscrewed during use.
ELAC’s polyethylene dielectric not only provides superior insulation, but it has a low dielectric constant as well as offering low dielectric loss. So your speakers receive the purest, cleanest-sounding signal imaginable.
- Gauge: 12 AWG
- Materials: 99.99% oxygen-free copper conductors
- Jacket: High-temperature, nylon braided PVC jacket
- Insulation: Polyethylene dielectric
- Connectors: 24K gold-plated beryllium copper
- Cable Count: Pair
- Length: 15 ft.
- Net Weight (Each): 4.4 lbs