The ecobee EMS Si is an affordable thermostat designed with the business owner in mind. This thermostat is great for restaurants and commercial buildings.
The ecobee EMS Si thermostat is designed for businesses with multiple locations and or a large amount of thermostats.
The thermostat features 2 dry contact inputs / temp sensor inputs which can be used for remote wired sensors.
The EMS Si also supports ecobees Smart Buildings platform which makes managing a large amount of thermostats even easier!
- Conventional (2H/2C)
- Heat pump (3H/2C) -incl. 1-stage auxiliary heat
- Gas, oil, electric
- Dual fuel
Set point: 45° to 92°F (7°to 33°C)
Display: 40° to 100°F (5° to 37°C)
Sensitivity: +/- 1°F (+/- 0.5°C)
Operating: 32° to 130°F (0° to 55°C)
- Fahrenheit or Celsius display
- 365 day scheduling
- Automatic daylight saving time adjustment
- Adjustable Auto change-over dead-band
- Installer programmable options including:
- Heat and cool differential temperature
- Minimum compressor off time
- Heat and cool fan dissipation time
- Display temperature offset
- Outdoor temperature detection (requires internet connection)
- Reminders & alerts on screen or via email
The ecobee driver is available in composer.
Universal Remote Control offers a free ecobee module. Click the button below to download the module.
Note: A URC Dealer login is required to use the link.Download Module