The Dynaudio Custom Outdoor OW-8 speaker is a two-way model with a 1in tweeter and a 8in mid/woofer driver.
It’s IP65-rated for protection against everyday water and dust, and also has a special UV-resistant finish – so wherever you mount it, you’ll have peace of mind that it’ll keep playing whatever the weather.
You can use it with a regular hi-fi amplifier in passive 8ohm mode, or you can link it with a 70/100V system thanks to its built-in transformer to ensure volume-level parity across a larger area with more speakers.
The OW-8 comes in black or white finishes and includes an articulated mounting bracket.(This listing is for the black model)
- Type: 2 Way on-wall
- Tweeter: 25mm (1in)
- Mid/bass: 200mm (8in)
- Freq Response (+-3dB): 70Hz-20kHz (70V Rating)
- Impedance (nominal/minimum): 8 Ω / 5 Ω / 70V
- Sensitivity: 87dB
- Rated Power: 60W
- Long Term Power: 300W
- Maximum Input Voltage: 100 Vrms
- Input selector: 8Ω / 70V / 100V
- Dimensions: 8.25″W x 13.3″H x 7.75″D
- Temperature Range: -27 F – 111 F
- Weight: 11 LBs
- IP Rating: IP65
What's in the box
- (2) Speakers
- (2) Articulated Mounting Brackets
- (1) Document Pack