A pair of big floor-standing speakers makes a statement. With Emit 50, you can make that statement without giving your bank account a heart attack. Its audiophile-grade technology and tuning deliver room-filling hi-fi performance at a price level open even to those taking their first steps into high-end sound.
Emit 50 delivers a level of power and finesse that, honestly, you could pay double the price for elsewhere. But why would you? Its twin 18cm woofers, 15cm midrange driver, and 28mm soft-dome Cerotar tweeter are each dedicated to producing the clearest possible performance – at true cinema-level volume.
These are the entry-level line for Dynaudio but outperform many speakers costing much more. These speakers are sold as a pair and are excellent for theaters or a stereo-only setup.
- Woofer: 2 x 18cm MSP
- Midrange: 1 x 15cm MSP
- Tweeter: 28mm soft dome
- IEC Power Handling: 240W
- Sensitivity: 86dB (2.83V / 1m)
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Freq Response (±3dB): 33Hz-25kHz (-6 dB 28 Hz – 35 Khz)
- Box Type: Bass Reflex – Rear Ported
- Crossover: 2.5 way
- Weight: 57.2 lb
- Size (W x H x D): 8.1 x 44.9 x 12.3
- Size with feet and grill (W x H x D): 11.9 x 46.7 x 14.8
What's In The Box
- (2) 50 Tower Speakers with grills
- (1) Instruction Manual