This driver allows monitoring of a single or multiple remote Control4 systems from another Control4 system by cloning devices. A cloned device will receive real time updates when the source device state changes and remote system can also control devices, just as it is a local device.
Can clone lights, thermostats, contacts, relays and door locks. Communication is bidirectional, any linked system can clone device to the other one.
- Manage your country home system from the same app instance as your main house
- Perfect for Airbnb or rental property
- Allow the monitored system to be kept stand alone for reliable operation even with network outage
- Bidirectional and Real time update of all monitored “cloned” devices
- Also allow custom events to be used to trigger anything on the remote system
- Reliable direct IP communication with no cloud service or account required
- TCP/IP or RS-232 for communication, IP Communication is encrypted
- Can clone devices to multiple remote systems (using multiple instance of the driver)
- Compatible with older C4OS versions and controllers such as the HC-250
- Does not allow direct control over A/V device such as TV or Streaming Services, but you can still trigger A/V-related event using a Custom Event
- Cannot clone Security Panel, but you can monitor every zone by cloning the corresponding contact device.
- Clone Light Devices cannot be part of a scene on the remote system
Initial releaseVersion 0.9.1 - (October 03, 2022) Version 0.9.1 - (September 08, 2022)
Prerelease 2Version 0.9.0 - (September 06, 2022)