This driver supports the DBX Zone Pro 640M, 641M, 1260, 1261, 1260M, 1261M via IP.
This is a 1 way driver and is best to be installed in projects where there are NO DBX volume control panels. This will ensure the volume stays synced to the Control4 system. While the driver is 1 way it does offer volume % feedback on the screen. When the driver hand shakes with the DBX Unit it sets the volume and then tracks it internally so you still get full volume feedback on all Control4 interfaces.
The driver supports volume control, source selection, scene selection and volume setting via Control4.
The driver operates the unit in router mode only. You can combine the mic inputs but have no control of the fader. IE you can combine Mic 1 and 2 to be a stereo input as DBX treats each Mic input as single input. You can not combine mic inputs and analog audio inputs together. This driver will NOT control the DBX unit if you have any of the RTE outputs set to mixer mode.
This driver is IP ONLY so it does NOT support the 640 or 641.
BlackWire Driver Manager
This driver requires BlackWire Driver Manager to work.
Full setup instructions and driver download are on our KB.
- BDM Support Added
- BUGFIX: Fixed an issue where mute commands may not work using certain control interfaces [DBX-I2]
- UPDATE: Added intra-message delay to avoid overloading dbx processor
- UPDATE: Added V3 licensing
- NOTE: BlackWire will be using single digit numbering on all drivers moving forward
- PATCH: Control4 Composer 2.10.5 bug that breaks programming on drivers missing certain XML attributes
Enabled trial licensingVersion 5.3.2 - (July 14, 2017)