Composed of two strands of SSF™ cable in zip cord style with an overall 3.0mm Riser rated jacket, this cord is ideal for inter-building or intra-building data communication backbones. If desired, the cable’s zip cord construction allows easy separation of the fiber strands.
Cleerline SSF™ Duplex Single Mode is fully compatible with all common connector systems for standard 9/125 single mode fibers. The included SSF™ fibers provide extreme durability and strength, with up to 10,000 times the bend insensitivity of traditional fiber.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Zip cord construction – easy to separate strands
- High mechanical strength, superior fatigue (nD = 30) Compatible with common connector systems for
- 9/125 single mode fibers
- Up to 10,000x the bend longevity of traditional fiber
- Integral SSF™ coating provides glass protection
- Increased safety due to incredible bend insensitivity
- Exclusive 250µm Soft Peel acrylate
- Inter-/Intra-building voice or data communication
- Fiber-to-the-desk (FTTD) / Fiber-to-the-Home (FTTH)
- Rated OFNR Riser