This driver allows end users to find lost remotes using a simple, easy to use interface. The driver is fully compatible with T3 touch screens and provides a method to be installed on iOS and Android devices.
Composer 2.10+ required. OS3 Compatible.
- Uses Control4 Experience Button to show interface in T3 Navigators
- Page any remote in the project
- Exclude remotes from the interface
- Runs on iOS and Android by generating a URL that can be saved to the phone or tablet’s home screen
- Compatible with the following remotes:
- System Remote SR150
- System Remote SR250
- System Remote SR260
- Shows the current battery level (updated every 5 minutes)
1. Install and setup BlackWire Driver Manager
2. Launch Composer Pro and search for “Remote Finder Pro” in the Driver Search (Make sure Local is checked)
3. Install the driver into any room of your project
4. Enter the license key in the appropriate field
5. Enable the experience button in the appropriate room’s navigator 6. Refresh navigators (Shift-F5)
You may need to rename each System Remote within Composer from the default value. It’s always good practice to have unique names for each remote. Paging a remote uses the same functionality that is built into Composer and remotes can take seconds to minutes to respond. The paging animation may stop before the remote checks in and receives the paging command. Pressing any button on the remote will stop the page.
Device Exclude: Use this feature to exclude remotes from the interface. There is no need to refresh navigators after excluding remotes. The interface will update in realtime.
iOS/Android URL: Use this feature to add Remote Finder Pro to any iOS or Android device. Simply navigate to the webpage and save to the home screen. Please notice that the process differs between iOS and Android. This URL is unique to each driver installed on the system and will change if a driver is deleted and re-installed. It will not change if the driver is updated using the Update Driver mechanism in Composer Pro.
BlackWire Driver Manager
This driver requires BlackWire Driver Manager and OS 2.10+ to work.
- BUGFIX: Fixed issue in C4 OS3 where multiple proxy tags could cause a Composer error at installation if only one proxy is needed (rare)
- Added support for BDM Licensing