This driver allows the control of a dynalite lighting system through RS-232 or IP.
- Allows the use of various Dynalite commands to match what is used in the Dynalite installation
- Supports Lighting, Blinds and Motorization interfaces on the Control4 UI
- Allows the activation of Dynalite tasks through Control4 programming
- You will require an RS-232 interface, this can be a Dynalite device, or one of the various RS-232->RS485 converters known to work.
- The other option is an Ethernet Interface, which is on a static IP address and a port has been setup for use by Control4. Note that the Ethernet interfaces only allow 1 device to connect on a port!
- Ensure that whichever interface chosen has been configured to communicate with DYNET1 protocol.
- Ensure to get details from the lighting system programmer as to the Areas/Channels/Presets used.
Version 1.1.9 - (June 12, 2018)
- Fixed initialisation when IP or Port aren\'t entered.
- Fixed OpCode 0x83. Didn\'t work correctly with some channels.
- Fixed switch driver not initialising correctly.
- Added basic support for Control4 Group Load driver.
- Added support for using driver with WMC Hospitality server (licensing support)