This driver allows you to integrate Avigilon Camera’s on Control4 Navigators. The driver allows you to view video on the different navigator interfaces.
- Supports multiple different Avigilon camera models in a single model
- Allows section of stream
- Supports multi-headed cameras
Fix driver version Fix trial activationVersion 3.0.0 - (August 29, 2020)
Removed support for HouseLogix LicensingVersion 2.0.2 - (October 02, 2017)
- Add driver to Documents\Control4\Drivers directory.
- Launch the Composer Pro application and connect to your project
- In the ‘System Design’ page select the ‘Search’ tab on the right hand side.
- Select ‘Camera’ as the device type.
- Double click on ‘Avigilon to add to the camera
- Note: you will need 1 instance per camera
- Trial will automatically start or enter license key for permanent license
- Enter the IP Address, http, rtsp ports for the camera
- Enter the correct credentials and select Digest as the authentication method
- Use the model selector to select the correct model class
- If you don’t see video after selecting Model, please try a different model and refresh navigators before testing
- If using a multi-headed camera, select the head you would like this driver to display
- You will need 1 driver instance for each head you want to display
- Set Streat to Primary or Secondary as needed for your install