Manage PoE ports on Luxul AMS and XMS PoE switches. Easily use keypad bindings, generic relays, or custom buttons to manage PoE powered cameras, touchscreens, WAPs, or phones using the supplied PoE Device Driver.
- Easily control the PoE power state of any port
- Relay, keypad, and experience button control bindings provided
- Experience button included with 12 custom icons
- Set individual ports to cycle, toggle, power on, power off, or display status only
Supported PoE Switches
|Luxul AMS||AMS-1208P, AMS-1816P, AMS-2616P, AMS-2624P, AMS-4424P|
|Luxul XMS||XMS-1010P, XMS-1208P, XMS-2624P, XMS-5248P, XMS-7048P|
Custom Built Icons
Use any one of the 12 three-state icons to provide the end user with a custom experience on any Control4 Navigator interface.
- BUGFIX: Corrected a Lua error that prevented driver startup
- BUGFIX: [ LPD-I15] Fixed a stupid issue where stupid bindings lost their stupid connection on reboots.
- Added ON/OFF status to List Navigator interface
- NEW: Added additional icons for AV over IP TX devices
- BUGFIX [LPD-I13]: Fixed issue with parsing port status on large stacked systems
- NEW [LPD-I10] - Added new icons to experience button driver
- BUGFIX [LPD-I12] - Fixed issue with Toggle command not showing the correct state
- BUGFIX [LPD-I11] - Fixed issue with Cycle command not completing the power on command
- NEW: Adds variable interface to Device Driver
- Fixed debug related issues
- UX improvements
BUGFIX [I3] - Fixed a parsing issue where the switch name was setVersion Beta 1 - (August 22, 2020)