The CBOX is the key to MXNet Ecosystem universe as the multicast routing, A/V data management, and control member of the team. The CBOX houses the system API used by MXNet Mentor and 3rd party control systems. The CBOX is POE powered and silently goes about its business of managing all things multicast and other data formats. The CBOX controls the whole Ecosystem, including audio/video switching/distributing, RS-232/USB/IR signal routing, mosaic video wall building, KVM and system management, etc.
The AC-MXNET-CBOX is capable of handling hundreds of multicast-enabled endpoints. Thanks to a robust and efficient database, complex system deployments have never been easier.Simply plug in the CBOX to an MXNet SW model (or other 3rd party multicast-capable switch), and let the fun begin. Next, plug in the Encoders and Decoders – and after a few minutes, all the components are ready for full configuration.
The AC-MXNET-CBOX Control Box is only one part of the MXNet Ecosystem that includes Encoders, Network Switches, Control Processors, and other various components designed to facilitate the building of a custom A/V distribution system. MXNet’s Ecosystem includes formatting such as resolution scaling, full EDID management, HDR and Dolby Vision metadata, multifaceted video walls, and includes the MXNet Mentor setup and control tool – making installations easy on the integrator, while also presenting a major WOW factor for your client.
MXNet Mentor is an essential member of the MXNet Ecosystem. Mentor is an AVPro exclusive system setup and control app which comes pre-installed on the AC-MXNET-CBOX. Mentor is an HTML5 web-based GUI. MXNet Mentor is simply powerful, easy to use, and understandable. MXNet Mentor is designed to eliminate many of the pain points associated with AV/IP systems
MXNet Mentor includes the following features:
- System Utilities: Reboot CBOX, Encoders, and Decoders and perform Factory Resets to the CBOX, Encoders, and Decoders
- Setup and Diagnostics: Assign custom names to Encoders and Decoders
- Auto-Matrix: Easy to use and understand source to target switching interface
- Video Walls: Unlimited with mosaic and asymmetrical arrays
- CEC and RS-232 Passthrough
- RS-232 and IR Direct Routing
Time Saver: Setup and configure your new AV/IP project in record time.
Frustration Saver: Troubleshooting was never easier. MXNet Mentor’s diagnostics are live, providing immediate feedback as to the condition of your HDMI cable connections, network cable connections, resolution and much more.
Free Your Creative Soul: MXNet Mentor helps you to easily setup and create unlimited video walls with mosaic styles and asymmetrical arrays.
Feel the Power of Control: Easily setup power control interdependencies either using encapsulated RS-232 over IP commands or CEC over HDMI power controls. Additionally, Mentor supports RS-232 and IR direct routing for setting up 3rd party control processing.
- Web based – Apache Web Server
- POE powered ( uses 1.3 Watts )
- Works with any multicast capable managed 3rd party switch
- MXNet Mentor pre-installed
- Powerful module tracking database
- Capable of handling hundreds of end points
Whats in the box
- AC-MXNET-CBOX (Control Box)
- 5V 2A Locking Power Supply
- Rack Ears 4 screw
- (1) 3 Pin phoenix connector