The AC-MXNET-10G-CBOX serves as the central control unit for the SDVoE AV over IP ecosystem.
Connected to the MXNet 10G network system switch (or a third party multicast capable switch), the AC-MXNET-10G-CBOX maintains communication with all MXNet 10G transceivers to manage multicast data distribution, audio/video switching – including matrix routing presets, and command destination mapping for RS-232, IR or USB extension control signals.
|Signal Type||DVI 1.0, HDMI 2.0b|
|Video Resolution||4K@60Hz 4:4:4, 4K@30Hz 4:4:4, 4K@60Hz 4:2:0|
|HDR Format||HDR 10, HLG, DV|
|Chroma Subsampling||444, 422, 420|
|Bit Depth per Color||1080P(16Bit), 4K(10, 12 Bit)|
|Audio Format||PCM 2, 5.1, 7.1 Channel, Dolby Digital 5.1 Channel, Dolby Digital
Plus, DiS 5.1 Channel, DIS-ES, DIS- HD High Resolution
|Embedded Audio||Stereo Analog Audio|
|De-Embedded Audio||Balanced Analog Audio|
|Ethernet||(6) 10/100/1000 base-T, half/full duple× (auto detect),
RJ-45 female ports (port 6 is a POE port) for MXNet
System Control and third-party control
|SFP+||(1) 10G SFP+ port used for MXNet SDVoE streams and input preview|
|RS232||(1) x3 Pin Terminal Block for MXNet System Control|
|USB||(1) USB Type-C for MXNet Service, (1) USB Type-B, (2) USB Type-A|
|Ethernet||100 Meters/330 Feet over CAT5e|
|SFP+ and Fiber||10G SFP+ DAC cable up to 1 meters, 10G SFP+ AOC cable up to
3 meters, 10G SFP+ Multimode transceiver over Multimode fiber up to
550 meters 10G SFP+ Single mode transceiver over
Single mode fiber up to 20 Kilometers
|OLED Displays||(2) one for CBO× status and one for SDVoE information|
|OLED Display Size||23mm × 6mm|
|OLED Display Resolution||128 × 32 Pixels|
|Operating Temperature||23 to 125°F (-5 to 51C)|
|Storage Temperature||-4 10 140°F (-20 10 60°C)|
|Operating Humidity||5-90% RH (No Condensation)|
|Max Power Consumption||8.1W|
|PoE (Power over Ethernet||IEEE 802.3af (15.4W)|
|Power Supply Unit||Input: AC 120-240V, 50/60Hz, 0.8A
Output: DC 12V, 2A
|Thermal Dissipation||27.7 BTU/hr|
|Mounting||Rack and Furniture mount support|
|Width x Depth x Height (Unit)||mm: 215 × 140 × 25
inch: 8.46 × 5.51 × 0.98
|Width x Depth x Height (Packaged)||mm: 310 × 180 × 54
inch: 12.2 × 7.09 × 2.13
|Weight (Unit)||1.76 lb$/0.8 kg|
|Weight (Packaged)||2.18 lbs./0.99 kg|
|Product Warranty||10 Years|
QUICK START GUIDE
- Dual OLED Data Windows: Window A displays MXNet LAN and system control network information while Window B displays MXNet AV network information for localized monitoring separate from MXNet Mentor.
- Dual Power Capability: The AC-MXNET-10G- CBOX may be connected to the MXNet network switch for standard PoE power or locally, via a DC 12V/1A locking ring power charger.
- Time Savings: Auto-setup configures the physical system in a digital space, finding MAC addresses for all encoders and decoders plus dynamically assigns IP addresses and multicast channels.
- Easy Problem Solving: MXNet Mentor becomes an extra pair of digital hands as on-the-fly diagnostic features with instantaneous feedback effectively troubleshoot system topology conflicts such as formatting, connectivity, routing, or other system issues rapidly and conclusively.
- Free Your Creative Side: MXNet Mentor joins your imagination to create video walls with
easy sizing and bezel configuration or compose software-defined MultiView screens with Simple Grid, Hybrid Grid, Window Tiling, Picture-In- Picture (PIP) and Picture-And-Picture (PAP), adaptable to specific system requirements such as surveillance monitoring, video conferencing, or to merely keep tabs on active games in progress on a hectic Saturday of sporting events.
- Control: Power control interdependencies, using either encapsulated RS-232 over IP or CEC via HDMI, or IR, KVM and USB 2.0 control signals, are easily routed through the 10Gbe network from any input to any output, configured effortlessly using Mentor.
- Uncompressed video, up to 4K/60fps plus companion or breakaway audio along with input source preview, may be routed by Mentor directly or via matrix presets through the AC- MXNET-CBOX-10G. Additionally, MXNet Mentor integrates network switch management, including VLAN, real-time bandwidth, and POE power status.
- System Scalability: The powerful duo of the AC- MXNET-10G-CBOX and MXNet Mentor enable deployment of a virtually unlimited number of encoders and decoders to create systems of unconstrained scale previously unimaginable, limited only by available switch ports.