AudioControl’s high-performance AV receivers enable home theater specialists and integrators to create systems that deliver new levels of precision, power and control. The Concert XR-4 supports the most sought after immersive surround formats, such as Dolby Atmos, Auro-3D, DTS:X, and IMAX Enhanced, with 12-channels of unbalanced outputs including four user-configurable outputs. The Concert XR-4 offers a full complement of inputs for connection to the latest audio/video components, including 7 HDMI 2.0b inputs that fully support 4K UHD and HDR playback.
The Concert XR-4 houses the very latest in audio and video processing technology, featuring Dirac Live® room correction to overcome acoustic anomalies in any space, and ESS SABRE PRO DACs that ensure unprecedented levels of detail and clarity along with earth-shaking, authoritative bass response. Seven amplified channels deliver 65 watts per channel at 8 ohms and (4 ohm stable).
Enthusiasts will enjoy intuitive app-based control, Google Cast, AirPlay 2, Roon Ready, aptX Bluetooth and Wi-Fi streaming connectivity options as well as integrated web-based configuration. All of this outstanding technology has been wrapped quite elegantly within a completely new industrial design, distinguishing AudioControl’s home cinema preamp/processor lineup from any other solution.
- 7.1.4 decoding for Dolby Atmos and DTS:X
- IMAX Enhanced, Auro-3D
- 4K UHD supporting HDMI 2.0b and HDCP 2.2
- ES9026PRO SABRE audiophile DACs (124 dB of dynamic range)
- Dirac Live® room correction
- Class AB power amplification
- 12 channel unbalanced outputs
- Dolby VisionTM playback support
- HDR support (HDR10/BT.2020)
- 4 user-assignable output channels
- 7 HDMI inputs / 2 HDMI outputs (eARC compatible)
- IP, IR, RS232, and Wifi control
- AirPlay 2 and Google Chromecast streaming support
- Roon Ready