AudioControl has built on the success of its Rialto 400 amplifier/DAC by adding Volume Control to launch the Rialto 600. The Rialto 600 is a breakthrough compact high-power Amplifier/DAC in one, with the ability to control volume making it an ideal solution for all sources including those with fixed digital output.
The Rialto 600 dramatically improves the audio quality and performance of all local audio zones and acts as a perfect solution to upgrading the performance of TV set-ups, digital audio systems like SONOS, HEOS, and others, gaming set-ups as well as improving the way all speakers work in the residential and pro-audio custom market.
The Rialto 600 delivers 2 x 100 watts of power at 8 Ohms, 200 watts at 4 Ohms and can also act as a 400-watt mono-block as well as operating stable down to 3.6 Ohms. It is ideal for all speakers including low impedance speaker set-ups. Designed, engineered, and manufactured in the rainforest of the Northwest USA somewhere North of Seattle! The Rialto 600 comes with AudioControl’s renowned 5-year warranty.
- Compact Amplifier and Digital Analog Converter (DAC)
- Color – Black
- Preamp Volume Control Via IR or RS 232
- Source switching via IR or RS 232
- 2 Channels x 100 Watts at 8 Ohms
- 2 Channels x 200 Watts at 4 Ohms
- Bridgeable to 400 Watts of Power
- 2X Digital Optical & COAX Inputs
- Analog Stereo and Speaker Level Inputs
- Subwoofer Output
- Wolfson Digital Analog Converter (DAC) For Audiophile Performance
- AudioControl Patented AccuBASS® Bass Response
- 12v Trigger Output
- Headphone Output
- Compact Size at 8.5”W x 5.4”D x 2.9”
- Available in Sierra White or Midnight Black
Drivers are available for Control4, Crestron, and RTI. Click the button below to be directed to the Audio Control page which hosts the driver files.Driver Download