The AudioControl Rialto 400, is a compact, high-powered amplifier with a built-in audiophile-grade DAC (digital to analog converter) designed specifically to provide greater performance and higher sound quality for all analog and digital systems, including Sonos® home entertainment systems.
The Rialto 400’s amplifier delivers over 100 watts of power per channel into 8 ohms and 200 watts per channel into 4 ohm loads and can do 400 Watts mono. It features a built-in high-performance Wolfson® DAC that drastically improves audio quality, digital and analog audio-systems can perform with better speakers across the home.
This choice of an audiophile-quality DAC allows connected digital audio sources such as Apple TV, Pandora® and Spotify® to provide higher quality acoustics with clearer, more accurate analog signals during playback. The Rialto 400 is designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA.
- 2 Channels of High Power AudioControl Performance
- 2 Channels x 100 Watts at 8 Ohms
- 2 Channels x 200 Watts at 4 Ohms
- Bridgeable to 400 Watts of Power
- Color – White
- Digital Optical & COAX Inputs
- Analog Stereo and Speaker Level Inputs
- Ultra-fast signal-sense switching Priority Input for voice enabled devices
- Selectable Input Priority for SMART Priority Switching between analog and digital inputs
- Subwoofer Output
- Wolfson Digital Analog Converter (DAC) For Audiophile Performance
- AudioControl Patented AccuBASS® Bass Response
- 12v Trigger Output
- Headphone Output
- Compact Size at 8.5”W x 5.4”D x 2.9”
- Available in Sierra White or Midnight Black