AudioControl’s G4 series amplifiers offer effortless power and efficiency, delivering impressively dynamic and detailed audio across all channels.
Incorporating AudioControl’s unique, highly efficient, and cool-running Class H design, the Pantages G4 power amplifier achieves 230 watts per channel at 8 ohms and 300 watts per channel at 4 ohms, all channels driven. The Pantages G4 can also be configured for 600 watts at 8 ohms bridged on select channels to facilitate flexible configurations well beyond powering surround channels. AudioControl’s LightDrive™ built-in anti-clipping protection circuit safely eliminates any possibility of speaker-damaging clipping and distortion, even in extreme conditions.
Designed as a perfect match to AudioControl’s preamp processors or as standalone critical listening power amplifier, the Pantages G4 can be configured for anything from a powerful 3 channel listening room to a detailed and dynamic, multichannel home theater.
Note: Rack ears are not included
- Award winning theater amplifier technologies
- Five channel home theater amplifier
- Multi-mode operation: 5 channel, 3.1 channel, 3 channel
- 230 watts per channel at 8 ohms; 300 watts per channel at 4 ohms
- 600 watts at 8 ohms bridged on select channels
- Stable into low impedances
- Stereo/mono operation
- Unparalleled Energy Efficiency
- High Definition BiMOS Outputs
- Cool Running Class H Operation
- LightDrive Anti-Clipping Protection Circuitry
- 5-way Binding Posts
- Unbalanced RCA inputs with pass through
- Balanced XLR Inputs
- Bullet-Proof Reliability
- Remote 12 volt Trigger
- Perfect paired with AudioControl’s home theater preamplifiers