The Director D2800 offers both system amplification and programmable signal processing via IP. Configure graphic and parametric EQ, crossovers, volume control, zone grouping, network monitoring and more using the on-board DSP. This is NOT a matrix amplifier. Each zone is assigned to its analog input but you can switch to the Digital Input Bus A. The automation driver is designed to give you volume control and switching between these 2 sources.
The Director Model D2800 has the benefit of operating either as a standalone DSP amplifier or as part of a 3rd party control system from companies including Crestron, Savant, RTI or Control 4.
The Director® Model D2800 is designed, engineered and manufactured in Seattle,WA USA.
- Network DSP Amplifier With Volume Control
- 8 Channels x 100 Watts at 8 Ohms (All Channels Driven)
- 8 Channels x 200 Watts at 4 Ohms (All Channels Driven)
- Bridgeable to 400 Watts of Bridged Power
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) Performance
- Built-In Speaker Optimization Profiles
- Ethernet Port for Status Monitoring, Source Switching and 12 Volt Trigger Control
- Network Programmable Graphic & Parametric Equalization with User Memories
- Assignable Names for All Zones & Amplifier
- Digital Signal Sense
- Programmable Electronic Crossover for Local Subwoofer Applications; Subsonic Filter
- AudioControl LightDrive Anti-Clipping Speaker Protection
- Local Inputs with Pass Thru / Loop Outputs
- Dual Digital/Analog Bus Inputs
- Compact 1U Rack Space (Includes Rack Mount Brackets)
- Home and Commercial Installations
Drivers are available for Control4, Crestron, Elan, RTI and Savant. Click the button below to be directed to the Audio Control page which hosts the driver files.Driver Download