The Director® Model M6800 Matrix Amplifier from AudioControl is the first of its kind and one of the highest power, most flexible multi-zone amplifiers designed exclusively for the custom-install market. The Director® Model M6800 builds upon the success of AudioControl’s The Director® Series, driving 16-channels of high-power amplification in a compact 2U chassis, delivering over 100 watts per channel at 8 ohms, 200 watts per channel at 4 ohms and 400 watts at 8 ohms bridged, all channels driven.
Featuring a powerful on-board DSP, The Director Model M6800 has the benefit of operating either as a standalone matrix-amplifier or as part of a 3rd party control system from companies including Crestron, Savant, RTI or Control4.
The Director® Model M6800 is designed, engineered and manufactured in Seattle,WA USA.
- Network DSP Signal Matrix Amplifier With Volume Control
- 16 Channels x 100 Watts at 8 Ohms (All Channels Driven)
- 16 Channels x 200 Watts at 4 Ohms (All Channels Driven)
- Bridgeable to 400 Watts of Bridged Power
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) Performance
- Built-In Speaker Optimization Profiles
- Ethernet Port for Status Monitoring, Source Switching and 12 Volt Trigger Control
- Built in Matrix Delivering Analog or two digital inputs to be routed to any zone output on single or multiple amplifiers
- Network Programmable Graphic & Parametric Equalization with User Memories
- Assignable Names for All Zones & Amplifier
- Digital Signal Sense
- Programmable Electronic Crossover for Local Subwoofer Applications; Subsonic Filter
- AudioControl LightDrive Anti-Clipping Speaker Protection
- 8 Stereo Local Inputs with loop out plus 4 Digital Local Inputs
- Dual Digital Audio Bus Inputs
- Compact 2U Rack Space (Includes Rack Mount Brackets)
- Home and Commercial Installations
Drivers are available for Control4, Crestron, Elan, RTI and Savant. Click the button below to be directed to the Audio Control page which hosts the driver files.Driver Download