The AC-MX1616-AUHD is a true high bandwidth powerhouse. Supporting the full HDMI 2.0a/b specification and supporting every flavor of HDR, this matrix will ensure you can get the most out of any system. This unit supports uncompressed HDR formats Including HDR, HDR10, HDR10+, Dolby Vision, HLG, BBC and NHK. All of them are supported in up to 4K 60Hz and up to 12 Bit Deep Color. All color space compression is compatible.
Our unique design has allowed us to improve high bandwidth switching speeds. Average speeds of less than 3 seconds – this is an industry best for this advanced level of actual uncompressed, high bandwidth w/ HDR switching. Maximum compatibility and speed improve the customer experience immensely.
The sleek, low-profile and high-density design make for a sleek machine that saves you valuable space in the rack room. This combined with a OLED setup screen on the front that makes setup and management a breeze will make this a staple in your large demanding installations!
Uncompressed ~ Uncompressed base-band video means that what you put in it what comes out. This allows the integrator ultimate control to use any infrastructure they want. Use pure fiber like Cleerline, Bullet Train Cables (Long Haul, Shout Haul), or 18Gbps HDBaseT Extenders (AC-EX40-444) to get the full bandwidth and full picture!
Ultimate HDR Support ~ This matrix supports all flavors of HDR in all formats. Including HDR, HDR10, HDR10+, Dolby Vision, HLG, BBC and NHK. All of them are supported in up to 4K 60Hz and up to 12 Bit Deep Color. All color space compression are compatible.
Extreme EDID Management ~ With 29 on board EDID’s, including HDR EDID’s, not getting a picture is simply a thing of the past. You can manage the input side of the switch by selecting a preloaded EDID. It also has the ability to INSTANTLY read an EDID from any connected display and apply it to the desired input, all with the push of a button. Goodbye EDID problems…
Front Panel Screen ~ Make setup a breeze! The front panel allows you to do basic setup including; EDID, Audio, Matrixing and network. All without connecting a PC or hooking anything up. This additional mode of control is a welcome resource on the job site.
WebOS~ Full matrix control is available on the internal WebOS – Simply plug the matrix into the network and punch in the default IP (192.168.1.239) or use DHCP to connect to a full control system! The WebOS is designed with mobile devices in mind, so feel free to use you phone or tablet for real-time control.
Fast Switching ~ Our unique design has allowed us to improve high bandwidth switching speeds. Average speeds of less than 3 seconds – this is an industry best for this advanced level of actual uncompressed, high bandwidth w/ HDR switching.
Audio De-Embedding ~ Our unique Audio De-Embedding allows:
- It features 16 digital coax outputs for with support for 6CH LPCM, Dolby Digital, DTS.
- Extracted audio routing options include
- Bind to output (extracted audio switches with the video, this is the default mode)
- Bind to input (extracted audio is fixed to the corresponding input by the same number)
- Independent (extracted audio can be routed however you like and there are commands to allow it to function as a separate matrix)
- Need advanced audio management? For down-mixing check out AC-ADM-AUHD or AC-ADM-COTO!
Ultra-Low Profile ~ With the AC-MX1616LP-AUHD you save valuable rack space. The unprecedented 1U, High Density, design you get to save massive amounts of space in the rack. For even more space saving – Look at our extenders (AC-EX70-UHD, AC-EX40-444) that have their very own rack mount and power supply for up to 8 extenders at a time!
Mixed System? Need to Down-Scale? ~ The AC-MX1616-AUHD is designed to work seamlessly with two AVProConnect Scaling Devices so you can maximize your sources output and scale to older displays:
- AC-SC1–AUHD – Add these just before the legacy display to downscale to non-HDR 4K or 1080P. These will work in ANY infrastructure you select for the job. Don’t forget to ask about special pricing on AC-SC1-AUHD when you purchase this Matrix!
- AC-EX40-444 & AC-EX70-444 – If you use these 18Gbps HDbaseT Extenders over category cable for an extension method, you can use the transmitter to downscale the signal to 1080P
Full Feature Set
- HDMI 2.0(a/b)
- 18Gbps Bandwidth Support
- 4K60 4:4:4 Support
- Ultimate HDR Support (HDR 10 & 12 Bit)
- Dolby Vision, HDR10+ and HLG Support
- HDCP 2.2 (and all earlier versions supported)
- Simple setup with front panel control screen
- WebOS for simple connectivity and control/management
- Ultra-Low Profile (1U)
- Fast Switching
- Advanced EDID Management
- IR, RS-232 and LAN Control Options
- Digital Coax Audio Out (6CH PCM, DD, DTS)
- Driver Support for Crestron, C4, RTI, ELAN and more!!!
- Extracted Audio Now Has 3 Operating Modes. Bound to Input, Bound to Output, or Independent Matrix
Whats In The Box
- AC-MX88-HDBT-AUHD (Matrix Switch)
- Operating Instructions
- 48v Power Supply
- 1 x IR Remote Control
- Rack Ears