The AC-EX70-UHD-KIT is a pencil thin 70 meter HDMI via HDBaseT extender over single CAT-5e/6a/7 UTP/STP. This kit can deliver 4K at 40M and 1080P at 70M.
The AVPro Edge primary extender is the most cost effective, state of the art, and reliable single CAT 70 meter extender on the market today. It solves problems for both commercial and residential markets for distributing high value 4K UHD content from rack to display. With the additional ability to cascade extenders, affordable and reliable HDMI extension is now possible. Additionally AC-EX70-UHD-KIT offers solutions for UHD/HD uncompressed distribution in residential digital entertainment centers, retail stores, AV events that require reliable and long distance distribution, suitable for Data Center, Control Rooms, Conference Rooms, Schools and Corporate Training environment.
EXTEND 4K HDMI: The length of manufactured HDMI cable is unchangeable after it is made and they are unreliable after about 25FT. Additionally, HDMI connectors can only be terminated in specialized factory environment due to its extremely high frequencies and high density. This does not allow installers or users to remake or make cables on a DIY basis. CAT-5E/6A cables are available widely and can be reworked easily by the installer or end-user.
DISTANCE: By using AC-EX70-UHD-KIT, the transmission distance for HD 1080P is up to 70 meters (230’) and UHD 4K resolution the distance reaches an impressive 40 meters (115’).
CASCADE: AC-EX70-UHD-KIT features HDMI signal equalization and amplification. This allows for a “daisy chain” of AC-EX70-UHD-KIT extenders for extremely long distance transmission. Up to 8 layers with HDCP and using your own non-HDCP content, unlimited!
CONTROL: IR & RS-232 are bidirectional and can control the sources from the sinks or vice versa.
BI-DIRECTIONAL POWER: PoH (Power over HDBaseT) function is intended to power RX from the TX or TX from the RX and the advantage of lightweight (160 gram) super-slim extender is to be mounted anywhere where space is at a premium.
FIELD UPDATES: Should a firmware update be necessary it can be accomplished in the field
I-PASS: Plug you Control System emitter ports directly into the IR port on the transmitter (via mono 3.5mm cable) for clean and reliable IR pass through, our unique VPC (Voltage Protection Circuit) allows you to do this without ware and tear on the sensitive electronics inside.
Full Feature Set
- HDMI 2.0
- 4K60 4:2:0, 4K30 4:4:4
- HDR Support up to 4:2:2 12 Bit
- Ultra Slim (.47 inch/12mm)
- Supports 3D
- HDCP 2.2 & Earlier
- CEC Pass Through
- 70M (230ft) on 1080P (Cat6a)
- Up to 40m (131ft) on 4K (Cat6a)
- 48v PoH (Power Over HDBaseT, only one Power Supply Needed)
- I-Pass Feature for control system “pass-through”
- 3-20v protection circuit built in for safe IR transport
- Bi Directional RS232 Transport
- LED Status, Link, Power indication lights
- Use single UTP/STP LAN cable (CAT-5E/6A) with substitute HDMI cable to achieve long distance transmission.
- Supports uncompressed PCM 2- Ch., LPCM 5.1 & 7.1, Dolby Digital, DTS, Dolby TrueHD, DTS HD-Master Audio, Atmos
- ESD protection circuitry (Inputs & Outputs) to 7KV
- Can Cascade
Whats In The Box
- AC-EX70-UHD-TX (Transmitter)
- AC-EX70-UHD-RX (Receiver)
- 48V Power Supply (One supplied as Rx is powered by Tx)
- 1 x IR Tx Unit
- 1 x IR Rx Unit
- 3.5mm stereo plug to male DB9 for RS-232 to serial port
- 3.5mm stereo plug to female DB9 for RS-232 to PC
- Rack Ears
- Operating Instructions