The AC-EX100-UHD-KIT is a 100m HDBaseT Tx/Rx with Bi-Directional Power, RS-232, IR, Ethernet, Audio Extraction and EDID Management.
This long range (100m, 330ft. up to 4K) is unrivaled when it comes to the features it comes with. these extenders are designed to be a true problem solver. When the situation requires more power, distance, added Ethernet and reverse power or control, this extender has it covered. Using powerful HDBaseT technology, this product is sure be a robust long lasting part of your infrastructure.
The features advanced functions like
- Bi directional power – Power the transmitter from the receiver or the receiver from the transmitter, either way only one power supply is required.
- Ethernet Hub – The transmitter and receivers both have Ethernet ports acting as a bi directional Ethernet hub.
- Audio Extraction – Extract audio from the transmitter with the on board SPDIF and Balanced 2-channel ports.
- EDID Management – Select from preloaded EDID’s so you can have total control over the active source.
ULTRA HIGH DEFINITION: The AC-EX100-UHD-KIT supports 4K up to 70M (230ft) with crystal clear 4K Resolution & 100M (330ft) on 1080P
DISTANCE: By using AC-EX100-UHD-KIT, the transmission distance for HD 1080P is 100 meters (330ft) & 4K is up to 70 meters (230ft)
3) EDID MANAGEMENT: Control the source device with EDID management. With the multitude of sources out there, this feature allows you to fix a known good EDID so the source device knows what to output…. every time.
CONTROL: IR & RS-232 are bidirectional and can control the sources from the sinks or vice versa. This allows unlimited flexibility when controlling sinks, and sources. Control the rack or source and the display or sink over the same single wire.
BI DIRECTIONAL POWER: Ultra stable bi directional PoE allows you to really be flexible as you can choose where you want to power. Eliminate power supplies at the rack and power the Tx remotely from the display (Rx) end.
AUDIO EXTRACTION: The Tx on the pair had audio outputs for PCM audio – You have balanced 2-channel and SPDIF outputs to run audio directly into a local AVR or even more common, use the 2-channel audio to go into a distributed audio amplifier/matrix.
I-PASS: Plug you Control System emitter ports directly into the IR port on the transmitter (via mono 3.5mm cable) for clean and reliable IR pass through, our unique VPC (Voltage Protection Circuit) allows you to do this without wear and tear on the sensitive electronics inside.
Full Feature Set
- HDMI 2.0
- 4K60 4:2:0, 4K30 4:4:4
- HDR Support up to 4:2:2 12 Bit
- Supports 3D
- HDCP 2.2 & Earlier
- CEC Pass Through
- 100M (330ft) on 1080P (Cat6a)
- Up to 70m (230ft) on 4K (Cat6a)
- Bi Directional 48v PoE
- Ethernet hub & extension
- Audio Extraction on Tx (SPDIF, Balanced 2ch, PCM Only)
- EDID Management
- I-Pass Feature for control system “pass-through IR”
- 3-20v protection circuit built in for safe IR transport
- Bi Directional RS232 Transport
- ieee PoE for universal HDBaseT Installations
- Compatible with HDBaseT displays, projectors, AVR’s
- Supports uncompressed PCM 2- Ch., LPCM 5.1 & 7.1, Dolby Digital, DTS, Dolby TrueHD, DTS HD-Master Audio, Atmos
- Can Cascade
Whats In The Box
- AC-EX100-UHD-T (Transmitter)
- AC-EX100-UHD-R2 (Receiver w/ bi-directional power)
- 48V Power Supply (One supplied)
- 1 x IR Tx Unit
- 1 x IR Rx Unit
- Mounting Ears x 2
- 3-Pin Phoenix for RS-232 port
- Operating Instructions