This single gang, HDBaseT wall plate transmitter is apart of ConferX’s line of professional audio video products. Installing this sleek transmitter is a breeze as it’s built to fit in any standard single gang mug ring, but it’s sleek design is only the beginning. The AC-CXWP-HDMO-T is able to transmit an HDMI signal over CAT 6a for up to 100 meters when using 1080p, and up to 70 meters with working with 4K. The entire ConferX line of products are built to military grade standards to ensure stable connections for long periods of time. We are so sure about that, it comes with our no nonsense 10-year warranty.
Simplify installations in schools, offices, meeting rooms and huddle rooms. Once integrated into your client’s system they now has the perfect solution for sharing information from any computer or source. This unit is designed to work flawlessly with all PC, VESA and traditional resolutions 4K 60Hz 4:2:0 8-bit & HDR 4:2:2 12 BIT. With the AC-CXWP-HDMO-T you get a sleek look your client will like, a stable connection that lasts and a product that works seamlessly with any source you throw at it.
UHD over Category Cable: The length of manufactured HDMI cable is unchangeable after it is made and they are unreliable after about 25FT. Additionally, HDMI connectors can only be terminated in specialized factory environment due to its extremely high frequencies and high density. This does not allow installers or users to remake or make cables on a DIY basis. CAT-6A cables are available widely and can be reworked easily by the installer or end-user.
Distance: By using AC-CXWP-HDMO-T, the transmission distance for HD 1080P is 100 meters (330ft) & 4K is up to 70 meters (230ft)
Auto Sensing: This wall plate is designed to be a “Set it & forget it” piece of hardware. When the user plugs in their device, the wall plate automatically senses the signal and makes it active. With indicator lights on the face of the wall plate you know whether or not you have a solid connection or not.
Power: No local power required when you use the AC-CXWP-HDMO-T. Power is provided by ultra-stable PoE technology. Optionally you can power it locally for use with any HDBaseT Receiver or projector that takes HDBaseT input.
Single Gang: Save space and make a squeaky clean installation with the single gang configuration. This wall plate fits in more places than ever, it’s perfect for mounting in a wall, on a desk or podium top, or any other place where you need a solid and sleek HDMI connection.
Full Feature Set
- HDMI 2.0 Input
- 4K 30 4:4:4, 4K60 4:2:0 HDMI Support
- HDR 4:2:2 12 Bit Support
- HDCP 2.2 & Earlier Supported
- 100M (330ft) 0n 1080P, Up to 70m (230ft) on 4K (Cat6a)
- CEC Pass Through
- No Local Power Necessary (Powered by AC-EX100-UHD-R or other POE devices)
- Single Gang, Low heat, Straight in rear RJ45 receptacle design.
- Rugged, long-life chassis
- Plug & Play auto input sensing
- Designed for the conference/classroom room so your customer can focus on their meetings, not their video system.
- Single UTP/STP LAN cable (CAT-6A) for all signals
- ESD protection circuitry (Inputs / Outputs) till 7KV.
- Single Gang Construction (Fits Decora Type USA single gang boxes and mud rings)
- HDCP 2.2 & Earlier Supported
- Single Gang (Decora), Low heat, rugged, long-life chassis
- Compatible with HDBaseT displays, projectors, AVR’s
- Supports uncompressed PCM 2- Ch., 5.1, 7.1, Dolby Digital, DTS, Dolby TrueHD, DTS HD-Master Audio, Atmos.
- Can Cascade for ultra-long distance
Whats In The Box
- AC-CXWP-HDMO-T transmitter unit