Cleerline SSF™ Armored Corrugated Steel Distribution cable consists of a PE overall jacket with 6 fibers and water-blocking Kevlar yarns. This cable features 6 strands of single mode OS2 fiber cable.
The core is protected by a corrugated armored steel tube that offers easy installation and high crush resistance. A polyethylene, UV-resistant jacket protects the cable, allowing direct burial.
Cleerline SSF™ Armored Single Mode is fully compatible with all common connector systems for standard 9/125 single mode fiber.
This product offers bend performance beyond EIA SP2840A, superior crush resistance, and superior pull.
- High mechanical strength, superior fatigue
- Compatible with common connector systems for 9/125 single mode fiber
- Integral SSF™ coating provides glass protection
- Exclusive 250 µm Soft Peel acrylate
- High crush resistance
- Cable built to withstand rugged environments
- Rodent resistant
- Outdoor direct burial
- Installations requiring high crush resistance