The AC-EX70-UHD-BKT is the basic 4K extender kit from AVPro Edge. Able to pass 1080p HDMI signals 70 meters and 4K HDMI signal 40 meters all over readily available CAT-6a cable using HDBaseT technology. This product is the ideal solutions when you need a stable 4K HDMI signal distributed long distances. It solves problems for both commercial and residential markets for distributing high value 4K UHD content from rack to display. This is the basic extender kit from AVPro Edge, it’s has limited HDR and Dolby support.
Important Note: The IR input on this is not compatible with being directly connected to an automation controller. It requires the IR receiver be used.
EXTEND 4K HDMI: The length of manufactured HDMI cable is unchangeable after it is made and they are unreliable after about 25FT. Additionally, HDMI connectors can only be terminated in specialized factory environment due to its extremely high frequencies and high density. This does not allow installers or users to remake or make cables on a DIY basis. CAT-5E/6A cables are available widely and can be reworked easily by the installer or end-user.
DISTANCE: By using AC-EX70-UHD-BKT, the transmission distance for HD 1080P is up to 70 meters (230’) and UHD 4K resolution the distance reaches an impressive 40 meters (115’).
CONTROL: IR & RS-232 are bidirectional and can control the sources from the sinks or vice versa.
BI-DIRECTIONAL POWER: PoH (Power over HDBaseT) function is intended to power RX from the TX or TX from the RX and the advantage of lightweight (160 gram) super-slim extender is to be mounted anywhere where space is at a premium.
LIMITATIONS: The AC-EX70-UHD-BKT from AVPro Edge is designed to give a very affordable option in HDMI extension. This is our most basic HDMI extender, meaning it doesn’t have the features you would find in our other models. Ethernet, ARC, eARC, USB, Audio Extraction, I-Pass IR, and longer distances with 4K are all features we have in our other extenders. When you buy this basic model, understand that it does NOT come with these features.
Full Feature Set
- HDMI 2.0
- 4K30 4:2:0
- HDCP 2.2 & Earlier
- CEC Pass Through
- 70M (230ft) on 1080P (Cat6a)
- Up to 40m (131ft) on 4K (Cat6a)
- 12V PoH (Power Over HDBaseT, only one Power Supply Needed)
- 3-20v protection circuit built in for safe IR transport
- Bi Directional RS232 Transport
- LED Status, Link, Power indication lights
- Use single UTP/STP LAN cable (CAT-5E/6A) with substitute HDMI cable to achieve long distance transmission.
- Supports uncompressed PCM 2- Ch., LPCM 5.1 & 7.1, Dolby Digital, DTS, Dolby TrueHD, DTS HD-Master Audio, Atmos on HDMI
- ESD protection circuitry (Inputs & Outputs) to 7KV
- Can Cascade
- Important Note: The IR input on this is not compatible with being directly connected to an automation controller. It requires the IR receiver be used.
Whats In The Box
- AC-EX70-UHD-BT (Transmitter)
- AC-EX70-UHD-BR (Receiver)
- 12V Power Supply (One supplied as Rx is powered by Tx)
- 1 x IR Tx Unit
- 1 x IR Rx Unit
- 2x 3 Pin Terminal blocks for RS232 Ports