This basic HDBaseT wall plate transmitter/receiver kit is a cost effective HDMI extension product from AVPro Edge’s ConferX line of products. Able to handle 4k at 10.2 Gbps, this single gang wall plate transmitter fits in any standard mud ring and works with standard category cable to deliver a stable signal long distances. This extender kit is able to send a 4k signal 40 Meters and a 1080p signal 70 meters using CAT6a with HDBaseT technology.
This is the ideal video extension solution for single office settings, home theaters, conference rooms, huddle spaces and any other place you need to deliver an HDMI single over a long distance. Perfect for any basic HDMI extension job and able to handle resolutions from PC’s, Apple products, Tablets, Bluray Players or any other HDMI source outputting4K at 30hz.
Key benefits of using AC-CXWP-HDMO-T:
1) UHD over Category Cable: The length of manufactured HDMI cable is unchangeable after it is made and they are unreliable after about 25FT. Additionally, HDMI connectors can only be terminated in specialized factory environment due to its extremely high frequencies and high density. This does not allow installers or users to remake or make cables on a DIY basis. CAT-6A cables are available widely and can be reworked easily by the installer or end-user.
2) Distance: By using AC-CXWP-HDMO-KIT, the transmission distance for HD 1080P is 70 meters & 4K is up to 40 meters.
3) Single Gang: Save space and make a squeaky clean installation with the single gang configuration. This wall plate fits in more places than ever, it’s perfect for mounting in a wall, on a desk or podium top, or any other place where you need a solid and sleek HDMI connection.
- Conference/huddle room configurations where many sources types can be used, like computers, players, etc…
- Auditoriums: This unit extends HDMI up to 70 meters for long distance type scenarios.
- Personal Office: Create simple presentation venues, with audio, that are plug and play and reliable in your office.
- Non Technical Scenarios: This device is auto sensing, so the end-user has ZERO configuration, this is the perfect transmitter anywhere non-technical users will access the system.
Full Feature Set
- HDMI 2.0 Input
- 4K 30 4:4:4, 4K60 4:2:0 HDMI Support
- HDR 4:2:2 12 Bit Support
- DCI 2K, 1080P, 1920x1080x60 VGA Support
- HDCP 2.2 & Earlier Supported
- 70M (230ft) 0n 1080P, Up to 40m (130ft) on 4K (Cat6a)
- No Local Power Necessary at Wall Plate (Powered by AC-EX100-UHD-BR)
- Single Gang, Low heat, Straight in rear RJ45 receptacle design.
- Rugged, long-life chassis
- Plug & Play auto input sensing
- Designed for the conference/classroom room so your customer can focus on their meetings, not their video system.
- Single UTP/STP LAN cable (CAT-6A) for all signals
- Single Gang Construction (Fits Decora Type USA single gang boxes and mud rings)
- HDCP 2.2 & Earlier Supported
- Single Gang (Decora), Low heat, rugged, long-life chassis
- Compatible with HDBaseT displays, projectors, AVR’s
- Supports uncompressed PCM 2- Ch., 5.1, 7.1, Dolby Digital, DTS, Dolby TrueHD, DTS HD-Master Audio, Atmos.
Whats In The Box
- AC-CXWP-HDMO-T transmitter unit
- Decora Wall Plate Cover (White)