Introduction to AV over IP Training
Just Add Power’s Introduction to AV over IP Training provides you with the information and technical skills needed to design, install, configure, and troubleshoot a standardized Just Add Power AV over IP system.
Fill out the form to reserve your seat! Due to the limitation of class size, we are charging a $100 fee to attend. That fee will go towards store credit for future Just Add Power purchases. Credits expire six months of event date.
This is an in-depth, one-day class that includes extensive hands-on activities with Just Add Power and networking equipment. Integrators completing this workshop may earn AVIXA RUs and CEDIA CEUs.
Tuesday, February 7, 2023
301 W Deer Valley Rd STE 8 & 9, Phoenix, AZ 85027
EACH PARTICIPANT NEEDS TO PURCHASE A SEAT.
• Configuring a VLAN System
• Static Routing
• Video and Audio Best Practices
• Endpoint Control and Integration
• Feature Control and Integration
– Video Wall
– Tiling Layouts
– Image Pull
• System Troubleshooting
Attendees should bring:
• A windows PC with Windows 8 or better
• A native ethernet port or a USB-ethernet adapter
• An open USB 2.0 port
• (MacOS cannot run the software used in the class. MacOS is not supported)